Do you know?
妳知道嗎?
Do you know?
妳知道嗎?
Do you know what it feels like loving someone that’s in a rush to throw you away?
妳知道嗎 這是什麼感覺 愛著一個人 對方卻急著甩掉妳
( Do you know, do you know, do you know, do ya?
( 妳知道嗎?妳明白嗎?妳能體會嗎?還不懂嗎?)
Do you know what it feels like to be the last one to know the lock on the door has changed?
妳知道嗎 這是什麼感覺 最後剩一個人 卻也知道對方已把門換了鎖?
If birds flying south is a sign of changes
如果候鳥季節飛行遷移是改變的代表
At least you can predict this every year
至少,妳每年還能去預測
Love, you never know the minute it ends suddenly
但是愛,妳卻無法知道突然要結束的時刻
I can’t get it to speak
我不能用言語去計算
Maybe if I knew all the things it took to save us
也許能讓我知道任何的事物能解救我們
I could fix the pain that bleeds inside of me
我願意承受失血的痛苦
Look in your eyes to see something about me
從妳的眼眸中我看見關於我的事
I’m standing on the edge and I don’t know what else to give.
我站在懸崖上,但不知道還能做些什麼
How can I love you?
要我如何愛妳?
How can I love you?
要我如何愛妳?
How can I love you?
要我如何愛妳?
How can I love you?
要我如何愛妳?
If you just don’t talk to me, babe.
或許妳只是不跟我談話, 寶貝
I flow through my act
我追憶過往的種種跡象
There's a question: Is she needed?
有一個疑問:她被需要嗎?
And decide all the man I can ever be.
雖然我曾經做了所有男人都會下的決定
Looking at the last 3 years like I did
回顧過去三年我所做的
I could never see us ending like this.
我實在不願再見到像我們這般的結局
( Do you know ? ) ( 妳知道嗎?)
Seeing your face no more on my pillow
我的枕邊不再出現妳的臉龐
Is a scene that’s never ever happened to me.
對我而言 這是至今從未發生過的事
( Do you know ? )
( 妳知道嗎?)
But after this episode I don’t see
但我絕不看 這人生的結局
You could never tell the next thing life could be
妳卻從未告訴我 在這下輩子要過的生活是...